- Autotrash is a program that looks in a FreeDesktop.org Trash folder for information on it's contents and then purges a part of the trash depending on the options. The most common option is -d, which will purge files that have been in the trash for more then a given number of days.
- Auto-Trash, a Raspberry Pi-powered trashcan that can automatically sort waste by type, made its debut at the TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon in New York.
- AutoTrash is an automatic trash cleaner for your Mac which will remove junk files periodically and move them to trash. Users can define their own time for deletion of a particular folder or file without any hassle.
- Autotrash is a command line utility to automatically purge old trashed files. It will purge files that have been in the trash for more then a given number of days. You don't need to empty the trash folder or do SHIFT+DELETE to permanently purge the files/folders.
This project is abandoned and its default file will likely not work with the most recent version of World of Warcraft. Whether this project is out of date or its author has marked it as abandoned, this project is no longer maintained.
When you spend a lot of time on the move in your vehicle, it’s not unfair to assume that you’re accumulating things like drink bottles, tissues, and food containers. These items can be a major hassle and cause you to frequently clean your vehicle. With the use of a car trash can, you can avoid a mess while cleaning your car less often.
A World Of Warcraft addon that automatically trashes items based on input or a defined list.
The addon can handle both text input and item links (from shift clicking an item in your inventory).
- /trash item name or item link- to trash items based on input
- /trash [auto] on/off - to toggle whether to automatically trash items on pickup or not
- /trash [all] - to trash all items defined in the AutoTrash list
- /trash [add] item name or item link- to add an item to the AutoTrash list
- /trash [remove] item name or item link- to remove an item from the AutoTrash list
- /trash [list] - to list all items in the AutoTrash list
- /trash [clear] - to remove all items from the AutoTrash list
- /trash [value] [number][c/s/g] - to automatically trash grey items with a value below [number][c/s/g] (e.g. /trash value 1s to trash grey items with a value below 1 silver). Requires /trash auto on
- /trash Bear Meat (removes all items with this name)
- /trash add [Bear Meat] (adds an item from an item link to the AutoTrash list)
- /trash all (trashes all items in your inventory based on the AutoTrash list)
- /trash value 1s (to automaticall trash all grey items with a value below 1 silver when /trash auto on is enabled)