Firefox tabbing is great when you visit many sites and want to follow links with out leaving the original site. But sometimes you need to compare two or more web pages for a news article, stocks prices, photos, etc, and switching between tabs can be cumbersome.
- Split Browser extension can split the browser or tabs into separate windows in any configuration, right, left, top or bottom. Once the windows are split, you can move them to any position and open multiple tabs with-in each window.
- Bookmark Tiles Free. Free PDF Reader - View, Edit, Share. Free Win IP Camera. Free + 6 Tik - Make Your Day.
- Bookmark Tiles Free For Windows 10 free download - Facebook for Windows 10, PDF Reader for Windows 10, Bookmark Converter, and many more programs.
Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8, HoloLens. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Bookmark Tiles.
With most applications, you can tile windows horizontally or vertically and view multiple windows at once. Firefox itself does not provide this functionality, but the Split Browser add-on takes it to a whole new level.
Split Browser extension can split the browser or tabs into separate windows in any configuration, right, left, top or bottom. Once the windows are split, you can move them to any position and open multiple tabs with-in each window.
To start splitting, either right click in the browser window and select 'Split Browser To' from the context menu, or if you selected a tab, select 'Split Tab To' and select the direction the split window should appear.
You can split the browser window or tabs into many windows as you like, but not too many, since the viewing size of each split window becomes smaller.
While viewing a web page in a split window, you can also open multiple tabs in the same fashion as Firefox does with one window open. If you want to browse somewhere else in the window, move your mouse to the tab and a search bar will appear.
When you are finished browsing in a split window, just right click and select close. Notice that the web page you had split can still be viewed in the main window from where you started to split windows.
Split Browser add-on is a nice feature to add if you need to compare multiple web pages. It will take some time getting used to, but once you are familiar with how splitting functions, you can stop tabbing back and forth and give your mouse a rest.
Download Split Browser
When you first open Firefox, it will show you a search bar, recommended videos from Pocket (now part of Mozilla) and tiles with links to popular media websites. Access the links you want easily by pinning and removing sites to and from your home screen.
Bookmark Files In Windows
To add links to sites to your home screen, follow these steps:
- Enter the site you want to pin in the Firefox search bar.
- Click the pin icon at the top of the page.
- Move the cursor to the tile you want to remove.
- Long-press the Select button on the remote.
- Choose Remove from the menu.