Pdfcompressor free download - PdfCompressor Professional, Cisdem PDFCompressor, PDF Compressor, and many more programs. Use this all-new Cisdem PDF Compressor Mac to reduce the size of single or multiple PDF files, maintaining original PDF formats. The preset filter modes and resolution/image quality settings allow you to decide sizes and quality of PDFs. Also recommended to you War Robots. Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit. Cisdem PDF Compressor 3.2.0. Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac Alternatives. The most popular alternative is Reduce PDF Size, which is free. Unfortunately we only know of 2 alternatives to Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac. If you can't find an alternative you can try to filter for web or SaaS options.
- Cisdem Pdf Compressor Keycode
- Cisdem Pdf Compressor For Mac
- Cisdem Pdf Compressor Mac
- I Love Pdf Compressor
- Cisdem Pdf Compressor Online
Cisdem PDF compressor is, however, not a free PDF compressor. But, for people who would like to see whether paying for the tool is worth it, a free trial version does exist. Neuxpower PDF Compressor. With this tool, you get to compress PDF online and offline. The online tool is 100% free. Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac is a program that lets you reduce the size of your PDF documents, saving space on your hard drive and letting you store more elements in limited external memory devices. Get more space with just a click with this useful tool.
The program's interface is simple, offing only one window for managing your documents so there's no chance of you getting lost in the process. To get started, all you have to do is drag a file over or search for a file you want to compress and add it to the job queue. Once there, it just takes one click to reduce the file's size. The great thing about Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac is that it lets you add as many files as you want and the process starts for all of them simultaneously.
This program won't change anything involving the content of the PDF so you can feel completely confident in working with it. Search for your largest documents and forget about wasting space unnecessarily. Reduce the size of your PDF files with just one click and in a matter of seconds thanks to Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac.
2020-12-28 17:32:58 • Filed to: Choose Right Mac Software • Proven solutions
A free PDF compressor for Mac should be able to do three things: adequately reduce the file size, maintain the key data, attributes, and layout of the content, and produce a clean, uncorrupted output file. And it should be able to do all of this for free. PDF compressor on Mac typically comes packaged with downloadable software like PDFelement or Adobe Acrobat DC, but there are also a number of online PDF compression services for Mac users, such as the ones covered in this article. However, only the best will offer advanced size reduction tools for flattening PDF forms, extracting text or images from PDF files, and other features that can help create lighter files while retaining the integrity of the content.
This is our selection of the top 5 PDF compressor on Mac after carefully reviewing feature-richness, advanced options, ease-of-use, and convenience.
5 of the Best PDF Compressor for Mac
#1: PDFelement for Mac: The Best PDF Compressor Software for Mac
A highly capable PDF editor that offers the best PDF Compressor for Mac, PDFelement leads the race with highly advanced PDF optimization features. It also includes several other features that can help you gain control over increasingly large PDF files. A lot of files have content that doesn't need to be there, and this software can strip away all those extras with tools like the flatten PDF module, the ability to extract images or text from a document, batch removal of Bates Numbering and watermarks, and a lot more.
A clear categorization of PDFelement's features would look something like this:
- PDF Creation, Editing, Conversion: These three components typically go together in a document workflow - other file types need to be converted to PDF to help maintain their content attributes, such as layout, fonts, etc.; PDFs need to be edited so data, numbers, images, tables, etc. can be changed or updated with new information; and the output is often required in a different file format. This software takes care of all three aspects of PDF management, plus several others listed below.
- Create, Fill, Sign PDF Forms: Comprehensive forms management tools at your fingertips at all times. PDFelement for Mac offers a range of templates, extensive form fields, full editing, and creating fillable PDF forms by converting them from non-interactive formats. Digital signatures can legally validate documents, which is useful in remote work scenarios.
- Protect, Optimize, Share PDFs: The first step to sharing information online is protecting it with a password and strong encryption. It can also optimize PDFs to reduce file size, which is essentially the ‘free PDF compressor on Mac' tool this article refers to. Finally, PDF sharing is made easy via cloud integration with top services like OneDrive and Dropbox.
- Advanced Features: These include batch processing for large queues, form field recognition, optical character recognition, and redaction tools.
- Affordable alternative to Adobe Acrobat DC and Pro DC.
- Full set of document and PDF management features.
- Clean interface with clear navigation.
- Tools are all well-organized by function type and are easy to find.
- Options for Standard and Professional versions.
- iOS and Android apps available.
- Best PDF compressor download for Mac.
Cisdem Pdf Compressor Keycode
- Needs to be downloaded to your Mac.
#2: Cisdem PDF Compressor for Mac
Cisdem is a purpose-built PDF compressor for Mac and one of the best in its class. Standard features include preset compression modes and a simple, three-step process to compress PDFs on a Mac. It offers options to remove unwanted elements that make a PDF file heavy, such as metadata and embedded elements that aren't required for the proper visual rendering of content. It also maintains the best possible quality for images, graphs, and other objects, while optimizing the overall file size as much as it can without the output being distorted or garbled.
- Easy to use - literally no learning curve.
- Simple steps to follow unless you require custom options.
- Renders visual content at the best possible quality level.
- Significantly reduces file size.
- No additional PDF functionality.
- Can be used as a free PDF compressor on Mac for only 3 files; upgrade required after that.
#3: Lightweight PDF
Lightweight PDF is an excellent free PDF compressor on the Mac App Store that you can download to your computer. It does PDF compression and that's about it. As the name suggests, it's a relatively small program compared to a full-fledged PDF editor, but it claims to be able to reduce a PDF's file size by up to 90% in some cases. Being a downloadable application, Lightweight PDF also promises to 'Keep your confidential documents offline and private.' It's a good utility to have installed on your Mac for emergency purposes, but if you need PDF editing or other features, this can be an enabler.
- High compression ratio.
- Good quality vs. size balance.
- User-friendly interface with drag-drop option.
- Automatically overwrites the original so it will be lost unless you have a copy.
- Not compatible with other compressible file types.
#4: PDF Expert
PDF Expert is a third-party Mac PDF editor with all basic functions like reading, editing, annotating, form-filling, and PDF merging. It also has a file size reduction feature that's useful when you want to email PDF documents but the files are too big to go as attachments. It also has a feature allowing you to email someone a PDF document right after compression from within the software. You can also choose the compression quality in order to maintain the visual integrity of the content.
- The software is built for Mac.
- Lets you control the quality of conversion during compression.
- Saves as a new file.
- No advanced PDF functions like OCR and Batch Processing.
- No perpetual license for Pro version when you upgrade from free.
Smallpdf offers a powerful online PDF compression tool that you can use if you don't want to work with a downloadable desktop version. Though not as secure as handling your files natively on your computer, it gives you the convenience of compressing PDFs using a browser on any connected device. The only downside is the upload file size limit. Smallpdf also has other tools in case you need further processing, such as editing, converting, merging/splitting, etc.
- Online access from any device with an Internet connection and browser.
- Totally free to use, no watermarking.
- Compresses to 144 dpi for easy email sharing and web distribution.
Cisdem Pdf Compressor For Mac
- Only basic compression (up to 45%) is free.
- Conversion happens on the cloud; confidential information may be at risk during transit (upload/download).
Cisdem Pdf Compressor Mac
All of these are great ‘PDF compressor on Mac' utilities and each one is built for a specific purpose. If you want more out of your PDF compression tool, we recommend PDFelement, which gives you basic and advanced features and a pleasing and intelligent interface to work with.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
I Love Pdf Compressor
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!