- Firewall Builder Nftables
- Firewall Builder Import Iptables
- Firewall Builder Download
- Firewall Builder Tutorial
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
- Network Design: In order to use a firewall, we need to layout the basic network design. Our example network should be fairly typical. Internet access is via cable modem.
- Firewall rules are too important to trust entirely to druids. Hopefully, you now can understand and tweak or even correct the rules Firewall Builder generates for you. Regardless of how you build your policies, I hope you find Firewall Builder as useful as I have.
- Firewall Builder Alternatives. The most popular alternative is ConfigServer Firewall, which is free.If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Firewall Builder so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement.
- Firewall Builder supports a wide range of firewall platforms, including Cisco ASA & PIX, Linux iptables, BSD pf and many more. You’re not confined to one platform—or locked into a single vendor. You’re not confined to one platform—or locked into a single vendor.
GUI and policy compilers for various firewall platforms
This is a candidate for deletion: Homepage broken. Sourceforge notes state developers have stopped development. There is current activity on sourceforge, but last maintainer activity in 2015. Poppy-one (talk) 13:18, 30 July 2018 (EDT)
Firewall Builder consists of a GUI and set of policy compilers for various firewall platforms. It lets users maintain a database of objects and allows policy editing using drag-and-drop. This provides a consistent abstract model and the same GUI for different firewall platforms. Firewall Builder provides XML DTD and C++ API library that support abstraction of network objects and generalized firewall policies. Firewall Builder currently supports iptables, ipfilter, ipfw, and OpenBSD pf.
Firewall Builder Nftables
17 May 2002
Leaders and contributors
Firewall Builder Import Iptables
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=105314&group_id=5314|
|Bug Tracking||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/fwbuilder-bugs|
|Support||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/fwbuilder-discussion|
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=5314|
|Required to build||libfwbuilder|
|Required to build||libxml2 2.4.10 or newer|
|Required to build||bind devel (8 or 9)|
|Weak prerequisite||ucd-snmp 4.2.3 or later|
|Required to build||libsigc++ 1.0 or newer|
|Required to build||libstdc++ 2.9 or newer|
|Required to build||gtk-- 1.2.5 or newer|
|Required to build||libxslt 1.0.7 or newer|
|Weak prerequisite||openssl 0.9.6b or newer|
|Required to build||bind (8 or 9)|
|Required to build||gdk-pixbuf 0.11 or newer|
Firewall Builder Download
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.