Mac Shutdown Timer
Shutdown8 is a simple program that allows users to shut down their computers with a timer. You can add this program to the taskbar and select the Shutdown, Log off, Restart, Timer, Sleep or Hibernate menu.
Hard Shutdown Mac
TurnedOnTimesView is a simple, portable tool for analyzing the event log for startup and shutdown times. The utility can be used to view the list of shutdown and startup times of local computers or any remote computer connected to the network. Since it is a portable tool, you will only need to unzip and execute the TurnedOnTimesView.exe file. What kind of art the coronavirus pandemic will inspire remains an open question. But the playwright and performer Taylor Mac has spent much of the past year of theatrical shutdown creating a work.
Mac Shutdown Codes
- Shuts down/powers off computers at a specified time
- Users can set the timer with the [+][-] keys or the mouse wheel button
- Hibernate mode; saves the contents from the RAM to a hard disk and shuts down
- Sleep Mode; saves the state of the computer to RAM and enters a low-power mode
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10